Skip to content
- Clasp Magic was designed to hold the clasp open for attachment ease. However, clasps were not designed to be left in a 'cranked open' position for extended periods of time. Once you have engaged the clasp in an open position in Clasp Magic, continue through to bracelet attachment. Do not leave your bracelet clasp open for extended periods of time in Clasp Magic.
- When travelling, use the protective pouch to prevent the unit from getting scratched or damaged. Carefully store bracelets in the base. Storing bracelets in the jewelry storage when not is use will preserve the bracelet's metal finish.
- To clean your unit, use a soft cloth and water. Wipe unit gently.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.